Currently the meetups are very free form. We were thinking about how at every meetup we want to focus on one project. For that here’s an agenda draft:
- Have an installation guide
- Have good first issues prepared
- Links to project channels: GitHub/GitLab, IRC, etc.
- Set up the project beforehand (because usually setup takes a lot of time we don’t have at the meetup)
- Prepare questions you have / installation problems
- Present project (10min)
- Say what would be important tasks
- Brainstorm & and enter new issues
- Intro round of everyone saying who is interested in what
- Pick issues & assign
- Start collaborating
What do you think?