Open Source Diversity meetup Berlin

Hi people!
What happened to the Open Source Diversity Meetup that used to take place in Berlin monthly?
Is anyone interested in reviving it? If so please contact me.

1 Like

Hi Mariana, the monthly Berlin meetup is currently paused as there weren’t so many regulars and it was a bit exhausting for the organizers.

We were thinking of restarting it as a small “regulars’ table / Stammtisch” style meetup instead, just meeting, working on projects related to inclusion & diversity in open source, and sharing knowledge. Would you be interested in a format like that?

Specifically in Berlin we have the upcoming Open Source Diversity contribution day on October 19th where you are very welcome to attend or also to help/mentor, whatever you like. :slight_smile:

cc Berliners @jessica0greene @sarah.c.koehler @princiya @Incabell @camilasan @samu @malteserteresa @alicetragedy @Anja @Greta @aimeejulia @Kaja @oz1127 and more

We were thinking of restarting it as a small “regulars’ table / Stammtisch” style meetup instead, just meeting, working on projects related to inclusion & diversity in open source, and sharing knowledge. Would you be interested in a format like that?

Seems really cool. I’m interested.

Regarding the event, really cool too! :slight_smile:
I work at Qt, so I’ll be there with Cristián giving support to people interested in making contributions to Qt and whatever other thing I know.

Thanks for letting me know Jan-Christoph!

1 Like