Jan 30: Sustain Summit && Jan 31: CHAOSScon (pre-FOSDEM)

Hi everyone,

I am revising my FOSDEM trip itinerary, because I learned that there are two awesome events right before FOSDEM.

January 30: Sustain Summit. Diversity and Inclusion is one element that this conference will discuss as a necessary component for making open source projects sustainable (at least we talked about it last time).

January 31: CHAOSScon. Diversity and Inclusion has its own working group in CHAOSS and will likely have a workshop or session on how we measure diversity and inclusion in open source projects. [Disclaimer, I’m an organizer for CHAOSScon].

• CHAOSScon CFP is open until November 30. Feel free to reach out to me if you have an idea for a proposal but would like feedback before submitting it.

I hope to see some of you there or at FOSDEM. :smiley:

Best,
Georg

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the events @GeorgLink :smile: Unfortunately I will not be able to participate at CHAOSScon because I will have another meeting :confused: but I will try to attend Sustain Summit :slight_smile:

Who else is planning to attend Sustain Summit and doesn’t have a ticket :raised_hand: ?

1 Like

Jona,

Safe travels!

During FOSDEM, it would be great to catch up. I will be with Bitergia in the cafeteria where we will occupy a table both days. That’s the easiest way to find me.

Best,
Georg

1 Like

Awesome, looking forward to seeing you at FOSDEM - I will either come at cafeteria or Community DevRoom can be another option.

Safe travels and see you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was great meeting you!

1 Like