Discussion; “How Personal Experiences Shape Corporate Inclusion.”

When: Wednesday 5/12 9:00 am – 9:50 am pst Who: Anyone who attended the live webinar How: Launch Meeting - Zoom Hosted by: Dr. Gloria Chance

This Town Hall (Zoom Meeting ID: 957 8825 8787, Password 955441) will be an open discussion forum for you and others who joined our live webinar to:

Explore the ways the panelist’s stories created empathy and greater understanding about Culture Your thinking Your story

Ask Dr. Chance private questions about DE&I via chat To find support in beginning your own or your company’s DE&I journey This webinar was brought to you by the Making Our Strong Community, Stronger collaborative initiative with the goal of accelerating DE&I in the mainframe and tech sectors. We are committed to creating community and inviting collaboration and collective inquiry. This Town Hall is another way we can stay connected, learn from each other, and invoke approachable actions that elevate inclusivity with lasting impact. We know it’s short notice but we hope you’ll join us. Dr. Chance is a Humanist Psychologist, multi-industry senior executive, award winning former CIO, Author, Speaker and award-winning Talk Show Host with over 20 years of experience as an intraprenuer, disruptor and innovator in large enterprises in fortune 100 companies. Dr. Chance is the founder and CEO of the Mousai Group, A CEO Advisory firm working with organizations, start-ups and communities executives to fuel their creative thinking towards human progress by powering the imagination with experiential techniques and approaches that deal with today’s complexities. Dr. Chance is also a sought after speaker, Senior Partner of the Via Group Partners, a Leadership Advisory and Investment firm as well as member of numerous boards.

11am - 11:50am CST

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @AfricanWombat443! If you have any key points or takeaways to share from this event, I’d love to hear them.

The meeting went well as a follow up. We explored situations in the workplaces about cultural clashes with lower management which need escalation where it seems the only factor to the issue might be a visible and cultural differences. We also discussed a variety of advice from leadership personnel present on how they might be able to receive feedback both good and bad to better improve their companies so that they can address and resolve issues before they get out of hand. I couldn’t get everything into notes as so much was going on but I definitely recommend it.

1 Like