CHAOSS D&I Workgroup

Background CHAOSS D&I Workgroup’s main goal focuses on understanding from a qualitative and quantitative point of view how diversity and inclusion can be measured. This will bring four main outcomes:

• First a set of metrics curated by the community focused on understanding and measuring diversity
  • Second learn good practices from open source communities on improving their diversity and inclusion
  • Third produce useful software to measure diversity from a quantitative point of view. This is expected to produce generic software to analyze several repositories of information such as Git repositories or Mailing lists
  • Fourth, good practices on how to deal with such data, maintain and ways of collaboration with open source communities.
  • Fifth, a method that other communities can reproduce the report for themselves.

Contributor Type Anyone who has an interest in measuring diversity and inclusion in open source can help us.

Join our Mailing List https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/chaoss-diversity-inclusion

Upcoming Meetings Please refer to below link for current information.

Repository and Hub of Collaboration

4 Likes

Hello @GeorgLink :wave:. I’m very interested in this topic and I always follow your discussions on the mailing list and the work you are doing on GitHub, the D&I workgroup is doing a great job :star_struck: - thank you for sharing it here :raised_hands:. I will try to participate in the calls :blush:

1 Like

@jonatoni That’s great! I look forward to having you join us. :smiley:

1 Like