CHAOSS D&I Workgroup’s main goal focuses on understanding from a qualitative and quantitative point of view how diversity and inclusion can be measured. This will bring four main outcomes:
- First a set of metrics curated by the community focused on understanding and measuring diversity
- Second learn good practices from open source communities on improving their diversity and inclusion
- Third produce useful software to measure diversity from a quantitative point of view. This is expected to produce generic software to analyze several repositories of information such as Git repositories or Mailing lists
- Fourth, good practices on how to deal with such data, maintain and ways of collaboration with open source communities.
- Fifth, a method that other communities can reproduce the report for themselves.
Anyone who has an interest in measuring diversity and inclusion in open source can help us.
Join our Mailing List
Please refer to below link for current information.
- The D&I work group meets every Monday at 9:30am CT (usually 16:30 CET, check your local time) via Zoom.
- Agenda and meeting minutes: http://bit.ly/chaoss-diwg
Repository and Hub of Collaboration