Remote coding bootcamp for learning web development

A free full-stack bootcamp, with international mentors. In case someone you know may want to benefit from :slight_smile:

It is self-paced and fully remote.

:orange_heart:Here is an official invitation

We are starting a new web development training program in partnership with ThoughtWorks and University of Helsinki. Join us learning and diving deep into modern web development with etki_JS Remote Code Camp. The program is suitable both for intermediate web developers and for beginners. It is self-paced, free of charge and fully remote. The course material is arguably the best open source material available on Javascript web development training. Regular support and mentorship from experienced software engineers will be provided.

Join us learning and diving deep into modern web development with etki_JS Remote Code Camp. The program is suitable both for intermediate web developers and for beginners. It is self-paced, free of charge and fully remote. The course material is arguably the best open source material available on Javascript web development training. Regular support and mentorship from experienced software engineers will be provided.

On completion an official certificate from University of Helsinki will be provided.

For more details see our registration form: bit.ly/etki-JS

If you would like to retweet this news, you can use this link: https://twitter.com/etkitech/status/1282011721624944640

Looking forward to meeting you online!

3 Likes

Thank you for providing me the link.

2 Likes

@oz1127 Thanks so much for providing the link. I have already applied!!

Just wanted to ask you if you know about when should we expect a confirmarion of acceptance (or rejection :/)

I know that the program starts on July 28 but I couldn’t find any other dates. I also sent a DM on Twitter asking the same :slight_smile:

Thanks so much!!

2 Likes

Dear Debora, thank you! We will make sure you receive a confirmation email with further information by early next week.

1 Like

Thank you so much Hasan for your quick reply :slight_smile: